|Top Previous Next|
The Timeline Charts widget is available at projects, programmes, folders and portfolios. It visualises timeline information on costs and/or hours for selected types such as budget, actual, etc.
The Timeline Chart widget
Configuring Timeline charts
1. Click Configure, a pop-up appears.
Dialogue Configure Timeline Chart
2. Enter the name of the chart and choose the chart type: Bar, Bar Cumulative, Line or Line Cumulative.
3. Set Costs, Resources and Legend to be shown.
4. Set the start date to either a dynamic range of a fixed date.
5. Set the scale to either Weeks, Months, Quarters or Years.
6. Set the horizon.
7. Select the types to be selected.
8. Click OK to save the configuration.