|Top Previous Next|
The Scatter Plot widget is available at programmes, folders and portfolios. It visualises projects weighted to different axes. An indication of good/bad can be shown using different colour gradients.
The Scatter Plot widget
Configuring the scatter plot
1.Click Configure, a pop-up appears:
Dialogue Configure Scatter Plot
2. Enter the name of the chart.
3. Optionally, select field to be shown as a filter option on the widget.
4. Choose whether or not bubbles with the same value should be slightly moved so all of them are visible.
5. Choose a field for the X-axis and set the range (either dynamic or fixed), also set a highlight value.
6. Choose a field for the Y-axis and set the range (either dynamic or fixed), also set a highlight value.
7. Optionally, set the background gradient to indicate good/bad scores.
8. Click OK to save the configuration.
Note: When the scatter plot does not show the appropriate values this could be due to internal values of the Principal Toolbox.