|Top Previous Next|
The Gauge Meter widget is available at programmes, folders and portfolios. It visualises a single value against a conditional meter indication (green, amber, red).
The Gauge Meter widget
Configuring the gauge meter
1. Click Configure, a pop-up appears:
Dialogue Configure Gauge
2. Enter the name of the chart.
3. Select whether the meter is set for a field on the programme (cost, hours, etc.) or a sum of the field on project (projects overdue, total costs, etc.)
4. Set the Thresholds for the meter.
5. Set the Range for the gauge meter.
6. Click OK to save the configuration.