|Top Previous Next|
The Burn-down chart widget is available at project level only. It visualises planned versus actual hours within a configurable period to monitor project progress.
The Burn-down chart widget
Configuring the burn-down chart
1. Click Configure, a pop-up appears:
Dialogue Configure Project Burn-down Chart
2. Enter the name of the chart and choose the chart type: burn-down or burn-up.
3. Set the series to be shown: Ideal Trendline, Current Trendline, Planned (bar chart) and/or Actual (bar chart).
4. Set the start date to either the project start date or a fixed date.
5. Set the end date to either the project end date or a fixed date.
6. Click OK to save the configuration.