|Top Previous Next|
The Bullet chart widget is available at programmes and folders only. It compares a given quantitative measure against qualitative ranges and related markers.
Bullet chart widget
Configuring the bullet chart
1.Click Configure, a pop-up appears:
Dialogue Configure Bullet Chart
2. Set the name of the bullet chart.
3. Select the actuals to be used (Cost, Cost Budget, etc.).
4. Select the Target to be used (Cost, Cost Budget, etc.).
5. Select the Forecast to be used (Cost, Cost Budget, etc.).
6. Set the thresholds for the bullet chart and choose whether the tolerances should be coloured or not.
7. Click OK to save the configuration